Columbia City Connect shares what’s going on downtown Columbia City this weekend:
• Chapman’s Brewing Company is hosting Open Mic Friday from 6 to 9 p.m.
• This Saturday, begin the holiday season and enjoy Christmas decor at The Gallery Open House from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Vendors are from the local surrounding areas and are making these items!
• Get your peppermint latte at the counter at Brew’ha Coffee House and just a few steps away, you can work on a special piece of art — perfect for the holiday season at Indigo Studio, an all ages art studio. Indigo Studio will be open from 12 to 2 p.m. on Saturday or other times by appointment by calling (260) 212-2905.
• The Shops at The Sanctuary will treat customers in celebration of another year in business at our Christmas open house on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Drinks, appetizers, sales, live music, give aways, and a drawing are planned along with 40 vendors and 10,000 sq. ft. of shopping!
• Kickoff the Holiday Season as Vintage Blessed General Store is transformed into Santa’s Workshop complete with decor, apparel, books, toys & amazing gifts for everyone on your list! Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Event includes hot chocolate bar, 20% off remaining Fall decor & apparel, fun food samples, register to win 4 $25 gift certificates.
• This Saturday is The Mercantile Open House! Come join them from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. They have a little something for everyone! Antiques, vintage, repurposed, and handmade items, local artists.
• Welcome The Junction Cafe & Home Decor to their new location downtown on Saturday, November 4 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Their first day in their new location, 322 West Van Buren Columbia City. Vendors are bringing in such awesome treasures and getting everything in place.
• Skate for Free this Sunday from 2 to 4 p.m. at Happy Valley Skating Rink. Lauren and Neal Stangland and Bryan Graham have partnered together to make this free for all families.